Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rule of Thirds



The Cina-speak lecture notes intrigued me. I’m very into photography and Visual Arts and those rules in the lecture notes can be applied to art and photography. In previous courses of art and my personal hobby of photography I have always known about the rule of thirds but not exactly followed it which could explain a few things about some of my art but i think i still to the rule of thirds pretty well with my photos.
The process involved in the rule of thirds is to break the image down into thirds both horizontally and vertically so there are nine parts. The point of this is that the frame then four intersections through it. The rule of third theory is that if the focal points fall over these intersections or along the lines it will make the frame more balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment